Comes on tonight at 9.
anyone else gonna watch it.
Comes on tonight at 9.
anyone else gonna watch it.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
I watched the show tonight seems like it will be pretty good. I'm not sure which I like better though Contender or Ultimate Fighter.
I thought it was really good. i liked the way they split up in teams and how they get to watch their opponents train.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
good show. i think it is as close to a real "reality" show we have. you don't get voted off because your not liked by other contestants or the public. You win or lose in the ring.
You gotta love the underdog last night.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I had a feeling he was gonna win. He was more confident but not a better fighter. I guess he just had more heart than the undefeated fighter. but they all lose at one time or another.
[img]http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9434/paplebon2xs4.th.png[/img]
I loved the show, I am definately hooked, I have always liked boxing, but never really watched it because I didnt want to get pay per view, and didnt care about the other people.
I guess now I have people to root for, because some of their stories were awesome.
Bookmarks